Frequently asked questions.

How does it work?

Monthly Bookkeeping, VAT returns and Tax Return.

I will take care of all your bookkeeping needs. If you are VAT registered then I can also prepare the VAT returns and tell you how much you owe the taxman and when you need to make payment.

When it comes to the time for you to submit a self assessment it's easy, especially if I am doing your bookkeeping through the year. All the figures for your self employment income will be ready to transfer into the tax return. If you have had any other income during the year, perhaps you rent a property, or have a pension, just let me know what it is and I'll add it for you.

A quick signature later and the return is filed. Stress free.

Final Accounts

If you are happy doing your own bookkeeping, maybe you have a good system in place already, don't worry. You can continue to do this and I will use your information to prepare your final accounts. I'll carry out various checks on the information to make sure it's complete and accurate before working on the final accounts. As above, I'll then prepare your tax return ready for submission to HMRC.

Self assessment

Do you just have a property that you rent out, or a small additional income? I can prepare your tax calculation and submit your Self Assessment Return to HMRC.

Accounts Health Check

You want to do your own bookkeeping but are worrying that it's not quite right are you claiming the correct expenses and allowances. Let me take a look and guide you through a review of your system and point you in the right direction.

What are your fees?

I will always quote a fixed fee, whether it is on a monthly basis, or a fee for an individual piece of work. You will have peace of mind knowing exactly what your accounting costs will be.

What support do you offer?

I offer unlimited telephone and email support to all of my clients.